- Measuring 36 weeks exactly (at 36w1d)
- Blood pressure is "great"
- Baby is head down and "engaged"
- Baby fits my pelvis "perfectly" (of course she does, I custom-made her!)
- Baby is facing to the right
- Baby heart rate is 144 (good)
- Gained two pounds in two weeks according to their scales (my scales say three pounds, but who am I to argue?)
- Everything is "looking great for a natural birth"
- 1.5 centimeters dilated!
- 50% effaced!
And (are you sitting down?), my OB strongly feels that I'll probably have the baby in about two weeks!
So, I might get my little birthday present a bit early. Fine with me, she can come whenever she likes as long as she's healthy.
After the appointment today, you better believe Poppa Bee and I are going to get those bags packed for the hospital.
Wow. I'm so excited. Two weeks seems so much closer than four.