Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two Weeks?!?!

Just returned from my OB appointment to report the following:

  • Measuring 36 weeks exactly (at 36w1d)
  • Blood pressure is "great"
  • Baby is head down and "engaged"
  • Baby fits my pelvis "perfectly" (of course she does, I custom-made her!)
  • Baby is facing to the right
  • Baby heart rate is 144 (good)
  • Gained two pounds in two weeks according to their scales (my scales say three pounds, but who am I to argue?)
  • Everything is "looking great for a natural birth"
  • 1.5 centimeters dilated!
  • 50% effaced!

And (are you sitting down?), my OB strongly feels that I'll probably have the baby in about two weeks!
So, I might get my little birthday present a bit early. Fine with me, she can come whenever she likes as long as she's healthy.

After the appointment today, you better believe Poppa Bee and I are going to get those bags packed for the hospital.

Wow. I'm so excited. Two weeks seems so much closer than four.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, I found your blog from MDC, and we are only 3 days apart in our pregnacies! We are both progressing about the same except my baby dropped over the weekend and is at - station. iactually had one of my ultrasounds give me Oct. 13 as my due date! there is suppose to be a full moon here on the 13th too!

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos