Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Saturday, September 6, 2008

OB Appt (9/2)

You'd think now that I'm off work I'd have plenty of time to blog about my pregnancy. Wrong! I've been very busy, so these updates come a bit late. Sorry about that! In the last two weeks I've had appointments with my doula and my new OB. Both of the appointments went really well!

Some details from my OB appointment:

  • Birth Plan was approved and signed by my doctor. Thanks to Stacy and my doula for helping me get a really good list of preferences together!
  • I measured 33 and a half weeks (I was 34 weeks 1 day). Those of you who keep saying that the baby is so big, and/or ask if I'm sure it's not twins, please take note.
  • Baby Heart Rate: 147.
  • The new OB had a lot of good things to say about my doula and the pediatrician I'm considering.


Now we're doing appointments every two weeks, so I'll be going back soon!

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos