Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crib Bedding from Co-workers



On the Friday before Labor Day (my last day at work), my co-workers surprised me and Bill with a little baby shower. It was so sweet. There was a gorgeous cake (and ice cream) that was delicious. They all pitched in for my gift, the crib bedding from my Land of Nod registry. I think it makes quite a difference in the nursery.

Bill and I were quite impressed with the thoughtfulness and generosity that went into the baby shower. All of this in the middle of one of the busiest times of the year at my work (and here I am abandoning them!).


More photos of the crib bedding.

1 comment:

MrsHonea said...

The bedding is beautiful and looks great with the crib. In fact, everything looks great in her room-just need Calla now!

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos