Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Weird Dream

I had a strange, David Lynchish, pregnancy-related dream this morning. Naturally I can't remember all the details, but I do remember Bill and I following a nice bartender from Rio Loco across a bridge, over and over - like we couldn't get to the other side. We finally got on a train about half way across the bridge. There was an extremely obese blonde woman sitting near us and she asked if we had seen her daughter.

We were then in an apartment where we lived about eleven years ago (in Chattanooga), and someone knocked on the door. I looked out the peephole and saw that it was the woman from the train, but she was hiding her face. She was asking, "Have you seen my daughter?" and knocking on the door endlessly. Then she looked directly at me and her eyes were glowing as though I were seeing her through a night-vision camera. It was pretty dang creepy. But it got even stranger because she started to vomit, and an ENORMOUS perfectly round watermelon (roughly the same size as my "birth ball") somehow came out of her mouth.

Then I realized she was me.

Not exactly subtle, was it?

1 comment:

MrsHonea said...

Wow. and Gross. and Wow.

I had dreams but nothing like that.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos