Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OB Appointment Update

Here's the news from my OB appointment today:

  • Measuring exactly 37 weeks (at 37w1d).
  • Calla's Heart Beat = 150
  • Head is in my pelvis at Station 0
  • 2 centimeters dilated
  • 75% effaced
  • Doctor believes the baby is over six pounds now, but not more than seven. Good baby!


So Calla and I are progressing exactly as the doctor had hoped. Based on this progress, she expects me to have the baby in about a week! Of course, you never can know for sure! At any rate, it's cool that I already am making some progress because it means it's that much less "work" I'll have to do during labor. :D

I still feel great! I'm trying to stay rested so I'll be ready when the time comes. I'm not very nervous about having the baby, which is kind of surprising, but it's the truth. I think the harder part will be taking care of the baby, really! We'll do our best, though!

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos