Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, September 22, 2008

37 Weeks Today!

Just wanted to note that I am now 37 weeks pregnant. The baby is term - mature and ready for the world. It's one of the best milestones to reach during pregnancy. If she were born today, it wouldn't be too early anymore, medically speaking. It wouldn't be too early around here, either. The house is baby-ready! Poppa Bee assembled the playpen and the bassinet yesterday. We also packed up our hospital bags (well they're mostly packed, anyway).




I'm still feeling really great. Thank goodness. I am slowing down my physical activity level a bit, just to avoid not being rested when I do go into labor. Luckily, I had the energy and time to take care of errands, deep-cleaning around the house, and various projects in the last few weeks, so I don't have to worry about getting that stuff done anymore. Now I'm going to focus on less physically demanding tasks to keep me busy until I have a newborn to keep me busy!

2 comments:

Bill said...

YAY TEAM CALLA!

Dallas said...

sounds like you are nesting. it won't be long now. love to all.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos