Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Awesome Swing from Aunt Susie & Uncle Cayce

Yesterday, Calla got a pretty swing from Aunt Susie and Uncle Cayce. I was so excited about it, that I started putting it together myself. We had company come over before I finished, so Bill finished it up later in the evening. Anyway, it's gorgeous and I love it!



I love the little owls on the mobile. How cool is that! Also, I love that it matches my living room furniture, so it doesn't make my living room look like a day care center. OKAY! I know my living room is going to look like a day care center for the next several years, but still!!! This is a lovely swing, it has great features, and was well-reviewed. I'm so happy to have it for Calla. I'm sure she will adore it.

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos