Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Calla's Room - All Done!

Poppa Bee was a busy worker bee today, and now Calla's room is ready for her.


  • He etched the mirror and put it into the frame I stripped, sanded, and repainted.
  • He hung the green origami crane mobile I made.

  • He hung the floating shelves over the toy box. I just need to get a few more storage bins to put on the shelves.

  • He let me put dot decals on the door (a good compromise, because I wanted to put them on the walls too).



Here are more nursery pics
!

Aside from all of that, he also installed the other car seat base and made some really cool floating shelves we'll put in one of the bathrooms. Made a great dinner, too. And put up with me!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

it looks great. I love the polka dot door. the quilt from granny and newgene looks perfect. I also like the calla lillies, nice touch.
love to all

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos