Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Prenatal Check Up #2

Everything went well at our second prenatal check up. With the second ultrasound we were finally able to see the baby's heartbeat, which registered as a tiny flicker of light. We heard the heartbeat, too! The whole experience was very exciting and I must admit it made my eyes leak a little!

The little darling looked like a gummy bear. You may remember that at my last visit there was a discrepancy of six days between the ultrasound measurements compared to the age of the critter according to my cycle. At this visit, the gap had narrowed to four days: The ultrasound measured 7 weeks and 4 days; I was 8 weeks and 1 day yesterday.

Our next appointment is April 2.

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos