Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, March 31, 2008

I Bought Maternity Clothes!

My how time flies! I'm on the cusp on the second trimester of my pregnancy. I had promised myself that at this time, I would buy one maternity outfit so I wouldn't be caught by surprise should my belly suddenly grow too large to squeeze into anything in my closet.

So, thanks to a tip from my friend Cheryl, I found the maternity section at Macy's (hidden away in a corner in the basement of all places). And here's what I bought...

Leaf Print Blouse:


Black Slacks:
They're not exactly sexy, but they are so comfy. They are like pants with a built-in Bella band.


And, since it was marked down, White Button Down Top:

2 comments:

Mama Shel said...

I looooove maternity clothes! Although I'm holding on to most of mine since we plan on having another in a couple of years I'm certain I have some brand new pieces I can give you that I never even got to wear. They're mostly Old Navy and Motherhood Maternity tops. Just let me know when you have some free time and I'll swing by your place with the loot.

Also, Cheryl gave me some great pieces I can pass onto you as well. It's the great prego circle of life!

Bill said...

Yes! Hide those pregnant ladies in a dark basement!

:)
Hehe

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos