Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PEEW PEEW PEEW!


All FEAR SuperNose! It is amazing the things that Cat can smell right now. The kitchen is off limits (I have scrubbed and scrubbed no dice) and I have to make sure I stay minty fresh if I don't want my feelings hurt. :) She can even smell the bread which is wrapped up and in our glass door pantry. I don't know how her uterus and the colonel is attached to her nose, but hopefully in a couple of weeks the nausea will subside and I can start feeding her cravings.

So far its been pretty much bland foods for Cat...
It all started with:
Potatoes of all kinds (Mashed, Chips, Fries, Etc.)
Pasta with Salt
Pudding
Life Cereal
Lemonade

Lately she has been a bit more adventurous:
Peaches
Jello
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Lenny's with X-tra Pickles
Bean Dip w/ Fritos
Cheetos
White Cheddar Popcorn

Tonight we took a trip south of the border with Tortas (a mexican sandwich). I would say Tortas light in her case beans, cheese, and a little mayo with a side of rice. She seemed to like it so I can see a few more in my near future

Water is gross to her but with a little squeeze of lemon it seems to work.

All said, things are great! We are 1/4 the way having our midget!

PS: What is the minimum age to operate a mower?

signed.... Proud Papa Bee

1 comment:

Mama Shel said...

I have been known throughout my entire life as a "sweets girl". I love chocolate and pretty much any kind of dessert and prefer anything containing sugar over all else.
However, from my first month of pregnancy on I craved NOTHING but salt. Salt on ANYTHING. I salted before I tasted the dish, I salted when I knew someone had salted before me, I poured salt on top of salt, it was all about "salt now, ask questions later".
They say if a woman craves salt she's having a boy (which I did) and a sugar craving means a girl. Take that as you will. ;)

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos