Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Alas! I puked again.

The truth is I feel so much better these days. I no longer experience that horrible unrelenting nausea. I am still victimized by the supernose, however. I got a whiff of the fridge this morning and, though I struggled hard against the urge, I barfed.

All could think about was the cute pic Bill made for me yesterday celebrating two "ralph-free" days. Sadly, I had to reset it to zero.

1 comment:

Kim said...

The supernose sucks; you have my sympathy. Even as a new non-smoker, I experienced the "delight" of having the olfactory sensitivity of a bloodhound. Ah, the joys of being able to smell--and gag on-- aftershave from 4.7 miles away.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos