Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WANT!

UPDATE: I bought two Bella Bands on Friday from Haute Mama Maternity in Germantown (right next to West St. Diner). The woman at Haute Mama was very friendly and helpful, so I'll try to get back there when it's time to buy maternity clothes. Anyway, I LOVE the Bella Bands. At first I was wearing them a bit too high, and the back of my pants would slip out from beneath the band when I sat down. I finally got the hang of it over the weekend. They make a huge difference to me.




I discovered Bella Bands online, and I'm dying to try them out. I can only squeeze into about three pairs of pants/jeans right now. And I DO mean squeeze! I've used the rubber band trick a few times, but dang if it doesn't look tacky, you know?

Going to try to pick one up locally this week. Otherwise, I'll order online. I hope it lives up to its reputation!

1 comment:

sweetpea said...

Man, there is so much neat stuff nowadays for mommies to be....and the clothes are so much cuter.....I have never heard of these things......

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos