Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Working on the Nursery

Now that there's furniture in Calla's room, we're feeling especially motivated to get it in order. Last night I sewed and sewed, now the curtains are about half-finished. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they look in there. Poppa Bee started working on a painting for the nursery last night, too. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Back before vacation, I folded over a lot of pink origami cranes I hope to use as a mobile for little Calla.

There are a few finishing touches on the little leaning desk left to do. Also Bill plans to start building a bookcase soon, too. The only major things we have left to buy for the nursery are the glider (I can't find one I like!!!), a big soft rug, and the crib bedding. We're really making progress.

We won't have time to work on the nursery tonight because we'll start our weekly childbirth classes at Germantown Methodist (taught by my awesome sister-in-law). And of course, Thursday is Pre-natal Yoga night. I'm sure we'll work on the nursery more over the weekend, though!

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos