Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, May 12, 2008

Screening Results & More Thumps

Lots of posts today, right?

Just got a call from my OB's office, and the final screening for birth defects is good. Everything looks normal. Nice, healthy baby!

Also, thought I'd mention that flutterbug must be practicing karate again. I felt a rapid-fire thump thump thump just south of my navel earlier this morning (not too long after complaining to Daddy Bill that I wished the baby would move around some!). As I type this I just felt a sort of rolling sensation in my tummy, too! Is that the baby or am I getting hungry?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting! I wonder if your little flutterbug will get the hiccups. Zoe got them two or three times a day well mostly at night when I was trying to go to sleep. It is so cool to see your belly jump.If you have not put music on your beely yet that is so cool. I used an old set of headphone and CD player.

Mama Shel said...

Heh, Miles got the hiccups ALL THE TIME in my last trimester. And yes, it will often be while you're trying to sleep.
Honestly, however, I can't think of a cuter way to be kept awake at night.

Catherine said...

Awww.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos