Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, May 26, 2008

Daddy Felt Flutterbug Kicking

Twenty weeks today and feeling great. :) We're halfway there! Time to get serious about childbirth lessons, hiring a doula, deciding on a hospital, etc.

Yesterday, we were at a family reunion in middle Tennessee, and as Bill rubbed my tummy he was surprised to feel the baby kicking. I couldn't even feel it, so he wasn't sure what he was feeling, then I felt a big kick and he did at the same time. :) Very neat!

Later that evening, while I was telling my mom about it via IM, as if on cue, the baby gave me the biggest kick thus far. The rascal. :)

In other news, since the m/s seems to be gone, I've been cutting back on the Unisom at night. The vivid dreams I had been experiencing at the beginning of my pregnancy have returned now. I had a cute dream Saturday night: I was rocking the baby and singing lullabies. Awww.

Twenty week belly pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Suh-weet! Keep the pics rolling! And of course, congrats on the m/s easing up. ((Knocking on wood))

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos