Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Puking, News

Dang it!

I was craving movie theater popcorn yesterday at work, so I sweet talked Bill into going to the 4:45 Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden at Studio on the Square. The movie was pretty good, and the popcorn was divine. I ate quite a bit, maybe too much?

A few hours later, just before Bill was getting ready to serve up dinner, I suddenly began vomiting like CRAZY!!! It was really awful! Skip down to the next paragraph if you don't want to hear about it in graphic detail. Somehow the vomit was coming out my nose at the same time as my mouth. I felt like I was drowning, it stung so badly! It was really terrible. After the puke fest, I had to spend about an hour with my neti pot rinsing partially digested popcorn bits from my sinuses. Oh it felt awful coming out! Yucky yuck yuck!

I feel fine today, though. Just a little disappointed I didn't make it to double digits on the Ralph Free Days.

Tonight I have my first pre-natal yoga class at Evergreen Yoga. I'm looking forward to that. I'm going to feel a little bit shy, though, going all alone. I usually drag Bill along to yoga classes, but he's not gestating, so he can't come along.

Also, I'm scheming up my first real maternity clothes shopping spree (as opposed to buying one or two items). I'll probably go to Macy's and get some stuff online, too. Before I do that, however, I really must put away some of my non-pregnancy clothes to make room for the new stuff AND I need to get the sewing machine out so I can hem some of the cute stuff my mama friends gave me. I keep meaning to do it, but then I get distracted and/or lazy.

1 comment:

sweetpea said...

AWWWW....Bless your heart!!!!! Benny says you will never want popcorn again.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos