Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, April 28, 2008

Morning Sickness Update

This isn't a pregnancy blog; it's just a log of how often I puke!

Can you believe I got sick AGAIN yesterday? I think it's either because I ate my lunch too quickly (rushing to get out of the house in time to catch the Baby Mama matinee at the Paradiso), or because the baby got sick of so many cheese hoagies. Anyway, it nearly made us late for the movie, because I literally got sick on the way out the door. We got there in time and refilled my belly with popcorn and skittles! YUM! By the way, the movie was really fun! I can't help thinking, though, that it could have been a truly great comedy considering the cast and the premise... maybe if Tina Fey had written the script, right?

Afterwards, I went to pick up the short sleeved version of my favorite maternity tee-shirt. I tried it on before buying, thank goodness, and noticed that I didn't like how short the sleeves were. I went home without any new maternity clothes, but I've nearly got everything I need. Also, if I would just drag the sewing machine out, I would be able to alter some of my pre-pregnancy clothes as well as some of the adorable maternity hand-me-downs from my "fairy godmamas" last week.

NEXT OB APPT: Friday - May 2 (No u/s scheduled, though)

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos