Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, April 21, 2008

Belly Cast Pics Coming Soon

Bill made my first belly cast yesterday afternoon with COLD COLD dental alginate (minty fresh!) supported by warm plaster bandages. I haven't seen the finished project yet, but we'll post some pics soon.

Maybe we'll take some belly pics, too. My tummy is really sticking out there now. Someone even reached out and touched it unannounced Saturday night. Well, we knew that was going to happen eventually!

3 comments:

Mama Shel said...

It was great seeing you last night - you looked wonderful and healthy, hardly showing at all (although I know it doesn't FEEL that way). Thanks for being a great hostess!
I hope you enjoy your clothes and like I said - what you don't like feel free to pass on to the next prego friend who comes along in your life.
I also hope some of the tips and advice Cheryl and I gave you on heartburn remedies and birthing options helped give you some ideas.

sweetpea said...

OK...Now I remember one time Bill did a cast of your face....HMMMM.....

Catherine said...

I'm still in one piece.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos