Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Post Shower Crash!

The shower is over, everything went better than we could ever imagine. I am sitting in a chair trying to fight the post shower cake sugar crash. ZZZzzzzz... We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and seeing all of our friends who showed up. We really appreciate everything Cheryl has done for us, even though she was in the middle of a move! Thank you everyone, we feel loved. When I get more energy I will go grab the camera and upload some pictures (taken by my Nephew Josh).

Love you all!

Poppa Bee, Cat and Calla!

1 comment:

Mama Shel said...

And we had such a wonderful time as well. Thanks so much for being the host and hostess to your own baby shower, Hazel-T's!
If I hadn't of had to work I would have loved to stay a LOT longer so I could watch you open all your loot. Whadja get? Post pics of all the Calla stuff so we can all see!!

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos