Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shower Photos

I haven't had time to post about the baby shower, and I still don't really... BUT we do have some photos on the web from the baby shower:



More Baby Shower Photos Here - I promise to add captions sometime within the next month ;)

Even More Baby Shower Photos - Courtesy of Shel!

I do want to take a moment to thank everyone for coming to celebrate with us. Bill and I appreciate all the well wishes and the gifts. We had a great time. Thanks especially to Cheryl for hosting the shower and making it so special for us while in the midst of moving to a new house!

2 comments:

Mama Shel said...

Sorry the quality of my photos is so crappy. I try not to use the flash because it's too bright but when I don't sometimes the camera doesn't know what to focus on.

My favorite, though, is the single shot where someone posed. Thanks, Doug!

Carla said...

The shower was lots of fun, and Calla's room looks amazing. Thanks for having everyone over.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos