Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Thursday, August 14, 2008

In My Mailbox: Even MORE Goodies for Calla

After a very long and frustrating day at work, I came home to find even more goodies for Calla waiting for us on the front porch. It really lifted my spirits and reminded me that my little cutie will be here so soon!

From my sweet cousin Dallas, a really cute Frog Pod. It is a neat system for storing bath toys. I thought it was adorable, so I put it on my registry. Turns out Dallas has one for her boys and they love it.



From Grammy and Popples, a stroller! Bill has already assembled it. I took it for a test drive after yoga this evening and chased Puyi (that's one of my cats, you know) around a bit. I love this stroller. It's a Peg Perego Pliko P3 - funny name, nice stroller.


This kid is going to be so spoiled.

3 comments:

sweetpea said...

Wow....Calla is one lucky lil sweetpea.......How nice. I love the frog...how neat...and the stroller is very nice..

Kim said...

Suh-weet stroller! I don't know if you know this, but Peg Peregos are like the Maseratis of strollers.

Catherine said...

Hmmm we should have got the red one, then! :)

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos