Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Friday, August 15, 2008

In My Mailbox: Even MORE Goodies for Calla

Today when I came home from work there was a box on the front porch addressed to Miss Calla Sophia Hazelton. Now that was pretty neat!

Inside was a beautiful baby blanket for Calla made by my Aunt Cathy. It's really gorgeous, and it has stripes! As you can see in the photo below, the colors are a perfect match for the green and yellow stripes on the wall. She wrote that she had washed the blanket with Baby All, and it smelled heavenly when I pulled it out of the box.


By the way, I heard a rumor that the matching infant car seat for the stroller from yesterday arrived today at Grammy and Popples! This blog is quickly becoming a log of goodies for Calla! Remember when the blog was a log of my how often and how much I vomited? The third trimester has some distinct advantages over the first, I must say!

3 comments:

Mama Shel said...

Ooo, I love it! And what do you mean Calla is going to be spoiled? Chile, she already is!! ;)

Dallas said...

I think it is gorgeous even if I am bragging on my mom for being so creative and talented. It really does match the nursery perfectly. she has always sent the boys stuff to them and not us and they love seeing their names in the mailbox.

how beautiful is calla already?! i love seeing the 3D pics. i showed them off at work. they thought she was gorgeous.

Catherine said...

It is gorgeous. We love it, and everyone who sees it is very impressed.

Calla is pretty cute for a fetus, I must say! :)

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos