Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Calla's First Official Playdate

Calla had her first official playdate yesterday!!! The adorable Mr. Miles and his mama, Shelby, came over to play. Aimee S. came over to play with babies (and visit mommies, too). Charlie came over to hang out with everybody. I strongly advise having the adults outnumber the children at playdates. Everything went smoothly and it was really so much fun.

We're going to try and make the playdates a weekly event. I'm already looking forward to next week!

Here is Mama Shel's take on the event from her blog, which is always a joy to read. Her post contains a video clip of the little ones, too!

I have photos, which I will post as soon as I have an opportunity. Be patient with me.

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos