Measuring exactly 37 weeks (at 39w1d).
Head is in my pelvis at +1 Station!!! (That's why I measured smaller this week)
Calla's Heart Beat = 148
3+ centimeters dilated!
Doctor believes the baby is about seven and half pounds now.
Okay, so once again the doctor said she expects the baby to come within the week! As usual, I'm ready when she's ready. Bill is getting impatient, though. He's very cute about it.
In other news:
- I still feel great. No complaints whatsoever.
- Bill and I had some photographs taken yesterday; I think we're supposed to hear back from them in about three weeks.
- My great-aunt sent even more handmade gifts for Calla! These are her own invention, burpies, which are oversized burp pads. We really needed more burp pads, and these are adorable. Too pretty for baby spit, really!
- Teetee Simone sent a BIG box of onesies, burp cloths, an adorable bath mitt, and BOOKS! YES!
- I'm still awaiting my Babyhawk. But it is a custom-made carrier, so I really shouldn't expect it any sooner than the end of next week.