Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Monday, June 23, 2008

24 Weeks



More 24 Weeks Photos.

Flutterbug and I are feeling great at 24 Weeks! Daddy and I have nearly made up our minds about nursery furniture. We picked out the paint colors recently, too! We also attended a hospital tour and decided that we definitely want to have FB at Methodist Germantown, where Bill's sister works as a Lactation Consultant. I'm hoping for some special treatment! :D

There's still so much left to do. I need to get a doula, a pediatrician (I have one in mind, I just need to contact his office), start childbirth classes at Methodist, as well as my Hypnobabies Home Study and/or a local Bradley class. We have to get the nursery furniture, paint, and get the nursery put together. I have to make some decisions about how to work out my maternity leave at work. We have to finish up the registry and get a guest list together for the baby shower. And, of course, we need to decide on the baby's name.

I'm getting tired just thinking about it! :D

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos