Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Am I Pollinated Yet?

Look at my horoscope from Rob Brezsny:

Libra Horoscope for week of January 31, 2008
The planet's biggest annual orgy of pollination is about to take place. A million beehives from all over America and Australia are on trucks headed to a 600,000-acre patch of almond orchards in California's Central Valley. For the next three weeks or so, 40 billion bees will be in service to almond flowers as they facilitate the mixing of male and female reproductive materials. This scene could rightly serve as your metaphor of the week, Libra. You, too, are primed for a tremendous pollination event -- a time of intense mingling in service to fertility.



I doubt I'm supposed to take this literally, but still... neat! My husband's nick name, by the way, is Crazy-Bee.

Now back to waiting another week.

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos