Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Calla-isms

The things she says just crack me up sometimes. It's so cute!

Some examples I want to remember:

Wear [item of clothing] on (wear)
"Calla wear Beatle shirt on"
"Gram wear glasses on"
"I wear big girl 'pentees' on"

Holdja (hold or pick up)
"Mommy holdja" (Pick me up)
"Mommy holdja dolly" (Hold my dolly)

"Thank you ... Much!" (Thank you [very] much.)

Where [person or thing] go
"Where Mommy go?"
"Where Calla water go?"

"There is!" (There it is!)

"Hard do 'dat!" (Hard to do that)

"Calla have it!" (I got it! or I want it!)

"I need all done!" (I want to leave the table table.)

"I need Mommy all done!" (I want Mommy to leave the table.)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos