Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Charmer

Bill found this video of a pretty animation set to a Turkish lullaby that has the most amazing effect on Calla! She is mesmerized by it! If she is crying or fussing, we can show her this and the tears vanish! I have it bookmarked on my iPhone, and we have resorted to Dandini Dandini screenings at restaurants a few times!

It is quite lovely. Calms me, too.




Here's a translation I found among comments on YouTube. I don't know if it's accurate or not.
Spotty spotty, little baby with beauty spots
Baby with pretty pretty hands with henna
His/her mother father loves him/her very much
Sleeps and grows (my) coddled/pretty baby

Spotty spotty sporden,
Calves walked into vegetable garden
Gardener, go get them out
Don't let them eat the cabbage

Spotty spotty spotter,
A moon is born from mother
Whom God bestowed with all beauties
May God save him/her from evil eyes

No comments:

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos