Bill & Cat's Blog About Calla

Gender: Female
Name: Calla Sophia
Birthdate: October 11, 2008

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

They Grow Up So Fast!


Calla is one month old today!


Already?

It's amazing how much she has grown in such a short time. Since her birth, she has gained three pounds and and is two inches longer; she can't fit into her NB sized clothing anymore! Dr. Stiles even called her a "meatball" :). I never could have imagined how satisfying it would be to watch her develop. Lately she's begun to give me the occasional open-mouth smile (usually right before eating, the little piggie!), and never have I been more charmed!

I snapped some photos of her during tummy time tonight. She is getting so strong. She can hold herself up for quite a while now. She can hold a toy like her rattle and her beloved Mortimer Moose. She's growing stronger, smarter, and more co-ordinated each day, each hour really, and as I see her master each new skill my heart swells with pride. And she's just getting started, too!





Poppa Bee and I are smitten.


Rattle Video:
From One Month Old Tummy Time 11/11/08 8:00 PM

1 comment:

Beth said...

Aww, how precious these times are really.

Calla Videos

Calla's Favorite Videos